My Mags provides a personalized subscription service that allows our members to access Magazines and Pdf Documents ("My Mags content") Download over the Internet to certain Internet-connected computers and other devices ("PDF ready devices").
1. Your My Mags membership will continue until terminated. To use the My Mags service you must have Internet access and a PDF ready device, and provide us with one or more Payment Methods. "Payment Method" means a current, valid, accepted method of payment, as may be updated from time to time, and which may include payment through your account with a third party. Unless you cancel your membership before your billing date, you authorize us to charge the membership fee for the next billing cycle to your Payment Method (see "Cancellation" below).
1.2. We may offer a number of membership plans, including special promotional plans or memberships offered by third parties in conjunction with the provision of their own products and services. Some membership plans may have differing conditions and limitations, which will be disclosed at your sign-up or in other communications made available to you. You can find specific details regarding your My Mags membership by visiting our website and clicking on the "Account" link available at the top of the pages of the My Mags website under your profile name.
- Free Trials
1. Your My Mags membership may start with a free trial. The duration of the free trial period of your membership will be specified during sign-up and is intended to allow new members and certain former members to try the service.
2.2. Free trial eligibility is determined by My Mags at its sole discretion and we may limit eligibility or duration to prevent free trial abuse. We reserve the right to revoke the free trial and put your account on hold in the event that we determine that you are not eligible. Members of households with an existing or recent My Mags membership are not eligible. We may use information such as device ID, method of payment or an account email address used with an existing or recent My Mags membership to determine eligibility. For combinations with other offers, restrictions may apply.
2.3. We will charge the membership fee for the next billing cycle to your Payment Method at the end of the free trial period unless you cancel your membership prior to the end of the free trial period. To view the membership price and end date of your free trial period, visit our website and click the "Billing details" link on the "Account" page.
- Billing and Cancellation
1. Billing Cycle.The membership fee for the My Mags service will be charged to your Payment Method on the specific billing date indicated on your "Account" page. The length of your billing cycle will depend on the type of subscription that you choose when you sign-up for the service. In some cases, your payment date may change, for example if your Payment Method has not successfully settled or if your paid membership began on a day not contained in a given month. Visit our website and click on the "Billing details" link on the "Account" page to see your next payment date.
3.2. Payment Methods. To use the My Mags service, you must provide one or more Payment Methods. You authorize us to charge any Payment Method associated to your account in case your primary Payment Method is declined or no longer available to us for payment of your subscription fee. You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
3.3. Updating your Payment Methods. You can update your Payment Methods by going to the "Account" page. We may also update your Payment Methods using information provided by the payment service providers. Following any update, you authorize us to continue to charge the applicable Payment Method(s).
3.4. Cancellation. You can cancel your My Mags membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the My Mags service through the end of your billing period. Payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial - month membership periods or unread My Mags content. To cancel, go to the "Account" page and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. To see when your account will close, click "Billing details" on the "Account" page. If you signed up for My Mags using your account with a third party as a Payment Method and wish to cancel your My Mags membership, you may need to do so through such third party, for example by visiting your account with the applicable third party and turning off auto-renew, or unsubscribing from the My Mags service through that third party. You may also find billing information about your My Mags membership by visiting your account with the applicable third party.
3.5. Changes to the Price and Subscription Plans. We may change our subscription plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to your subscription plans will apply no earlier than 30 days following notice to you.
- My Mags Service
1. You must be 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your province, territory or country, to become a member of the My Mags service. Minors may only use the service under the supervision of an adult.
4.2. The My Mags service and any content viewed through the service are for your personal and non-commercial use only and may not be shared with individuals beyond your household. During your My Mags membership we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access the My Mags service and view My Mags content. Except for the foregoing, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public use.
4.3. You may view the My Mags content primarily within the country in which you have established your account and only in geographic locations where we offer our service and have licensed such content. The content that may be available to download will vary by geographic location and will change from time to time. The number of devices on which you may simultaneously view depends on your chosen subscription plan and is specified on the "Account" page.
4.4. The My Mags service, including the content library, is regularly updated. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, promotional features and availability of My Mags content.
4.6. The quality of the display of the My Mags content may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. The minimum connection speed for Download quality is 0.5 Mbps; however, we recommend a faster connection for improved download speed. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. The time it takes to download My Mags content will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, the content you have selected and the configuration of your PDF ready device.
4.7. My Mags software is developed by, or for, My Mags and is designed to enable viewing or Downloading content through PDF ready devices. This software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities and features may also differ between devices. You acknowledge that the use of the service may require third party software that is subject to third party licenses. You agree that you may automatically receive updated versions of the My Mags and related third-party software.
- Passwords and Account Access.The member who created the My Mags account and whose Payment Method is charged (the "Account Owner") has access and control over the My Mags account is responsible for any activity that occurs through the My Mags account. To maintain control over the account and to prevent anyone from accessing the account (which would include information on viewing history for the account), the Account Owner should maintain control and not reveal the password or details of the Payment Method associated with the account to anyone. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you, My Mags or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
6.2. Unsolicited Materials. My Mags does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for My Mags content, and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content in any media to materials or ideas sent to My Mags.
6.3. Customer Support. To find more information about our service and its features or if you need assistance with your account, please visit the My Mags contact us on our website. In certain instances, Customer Service may best be able to assist you by Messenger which is available on the contact us page.
6.6. Electronic Communications. We will send you information relating to your account (e.g. payment authorizations, invoices, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration.